I contacted TGW customer service regarding their price match guarantee.I wished to purchase a set of irons which I found for a much lower price elsewhere.

Being a long time TGW customer, I wanted to buy the irons from them. Customer service acknowledged that the other company's price was valid but refused to match it because it was "too low". TGW's website states "Find a lower price and we will match it! It's that simple!".

Apparently it's only simple if the price doesn't cut into their profit margin.I wouldn't be annoyed if there had been some kind of policy restriction posted on their website.

Had an Experience with The Golf Warehouse?

Comments

Nordictrack - Ripped Off for a product that didnt do as promised Nordictrack "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...." Read more Kyles Gunshop - Highly unprofessional Kyles Gunshop "Highly unprofessional. I own a social marketplace for the firearms community that is 100% free for dealers to list and sell. I posted an advertisement for this site in a..." Read more Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more