West Roxbury, Massachusetts

I received a catalog from The Golf Warehouse.Called the same day I received the catalog to order an Odyssey White ICE putter listed with a sale price of $59.98.

Obviously, thats a great price for that putter. I couldn't dial fast enough. So I call them, and I'm told that not only was the price wrong in the catalog, but the putter isn't even on sale! They tried to charge me the full price of $129.99.

They claimed it was a "misprinted" price, even though the item was accurately described and pictured. Why would it even be in the catalog if its not on sale at all, how is that a misprint? When I gave the rep the item number, he said "sir, I just want to remind you that this putter is priced incorrectly in the catalog". Like he'd told me before!

Now he's "reminding" me?! Gimme a break! He mentioned there were several other Odyssey putters on sale. Unbelievable.

I told them I was willing to pay more than the listed price of $59.98, but would not pay full price. Its listed in the sale catalog, it should have some kind of discount. Wouldn't budge.

I've heard other people have had issues with this company, but they've always been great with my orders.Never again, they lost this customer for good.

Had an Experience with The Golf Warehouse?

Comments

What a farce this customer service is.

My name is Brian and I’m a supervisor at TGW.com.I want you to know that it would be my pleasure to help you with this situation.

I have spoken to the CEO and the director of customer service about your mishap and we do have a resolution for you. In order for me to assist you, I will need some information in order to track this issue down. If you would, please contact me directly at 888-838-5551 ex. 663 or if you would prefer to email me, you can reach me directly at bburleson@tgw.com Again, my sole purpose and responsibility here is to make this situation right for you.

I don’t just want to fix the problem.I’m out to turn you into a RAVING FAN of our company, TGW.COM!

I have spoken to the CEO and the director of customer service about your mishap and we do have a resolution for you. In order for me to assist you, I will need some information in order to track this issue down. If you would, please contact me directly at 888-838-5551 ex. 663 or if you would prefer to email me, you can reach me directly at var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy93210 = 'bburleson' + '@'; addy93210 = addy93210 + 'tgw' + '.' + 'com'; document.write( '' ); document.write( addy93210 ); document.write( '' ); Again, my sole purpose and responsibility here is to make this situation right for you.